Friday, April 24, 2015

23 thoughts on turning 23


1. I'm 23, I can't believe it.
2. I still feel like a teenager.
3. I'm not ready.
4. Okay, I'm ready.
5. Actually I'm not ready.
6. I'm old.
7. My life isn't anything like I imagined.
8. I still live at home, oh my God (don't judge).
9. I need to find out what I want to do with my life, stat.
10. I'm still not ready.
11. Maybe being an adult will be fun.
12. Still figuring things out over here.
13. Can time just slow down?
14. I got this.
15. I still act like a child (only sometimes).
16. Honestly, where did the time go?
17. Feeling lonely sometimes is normal right?
18. I'm trying my best not to become exactly like my mother. At least not yet.
19. It's never too late.
20. Gotta start working out like yesterday.
21. I'm making a big deal out of this aren't I?
22. I think everything's going to be okay.
23. I'm ready!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...