Wednesday, April 22, 2015

23 things I want to do


1. Be more positive.
2. Complain less.
3. Fall in love.
4. Find my passion.
5. Feel more confident.
6. Be happy even in the hard times.
7. Worry less.
8. Say what I feel.
9. Live and love without limits.
10. Work harder.
11. Laugh more often.
12. Never hold back.
13. Know that it's okay to cry sometimes.
14. Be more creative.
15. Take better care of myself.
16. Write more.
17. Sing more.
18. Be myself.
19. Have more faith and less fear.
20. Spend less time on the internet.
21. Create lasting memories.
22. Be successful on my own terms.
23. Make myself proud.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...