Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New year, new blog, new me. Maybe?




So it's been a really long time. You're probably sick of me saying that, but I'm only stating the facts. There are lots of things I said I was going to do and I didn't. Shocker. Like I said in earlier posts, which if you didn't read them then you don't know, but this blog became somewhat like a chore. It was kind of a bad space that I just didn't want to be in. It started off as one thing, then as life hit me with blow after blow, it evolved and so did I. I don't like what my blog has become and that got me thinking. I'm in a totally different space in my life right now. I'm eclectic. Different things make up who I am. I'm inspired by many things, moved by many things. I realized I don't want to be put in a box. I also realized the box I was in was one I indirectly created. So with all that being said, The JaToya Chronicles is back in full effect and it's just what it says it is. It's a chronicle of all the things that make up my life and who I am; the chronicles of JaToya. I'm determined and I really fucking mean it this time, to make this a space that I love. A space that I love coming to and sharing on. A space that is so ME. This time I'm for real. This time I'm actually going to make this blog what it was supposed to be in the first place. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...