Wednesday, February 12, 2014

First Timer

I know this may be a little hard to believe but I've never own or worn a pair of leggings. I've seen other people wear them and have heard of their comfort, but I never thought they would look good on me. That is until I tried them. They are seriously the perfect thing to throw on when you're not quite sure what to wear and they are indeed the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my body. I don't know how, but they just seem to work. So now that I've tried them, they're going to be a staple in my closet. Expect to see more legging looks in the future.

I also have to mention my favorite denim shirt. This thing literally goes with everything and I get so much wear out of it. I love how it goes from season to season with ease.









What I'm Wearing:
Wal-Mart cardigan and leggings
Forever 21 button down

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...