Saturday, December 14, 2013

Favorite Christmas Songs


Welcome back to the "12 days of Christmas". Today's post is all about Christmas music. You can't talk about the holidays without talking about music. I personally love Christmas music. I love to sing it with my sisters and I love listening to it especially when decorating the Christmas tree. I can listen to almost every Christmas song there is, but here are my top five favorites in no particular order.


1. Gloria in Excelsis Deo (angels we have heard on high)
2.O come all ye faithful
3. The Christmas Song
4. Little Drummer Boy
5. Hark the Harold Angels Sing
5.Carol of the Bells

What are some of your Christmas songs?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...