Wednesday, November 6, 2013

black camo














 I've been seeing camouflage print pretty much everywhere. I think it looks so good on other people, but on me, not so much. I love the look of it on a pair of pants, but I think I love it even more on a shirt. If you're like me and you're a little hesitant about the print, then wearing it a little more subtlety is the way to go. That's why this camo print top is perfect for me. It's obviously camo print, but the black and gray colors tone it down a little. I'm wearing the print but in a not so in your face way. Perfect for the camouflage phobic in me. 

What I'm wearing:
Unionbay shirt
Hot Topic pants
Vans shoes

Thanks so much for reading. Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...