Thursday, October 24, 2013

layered denim










In case you haven't noticed, I'm obsessed with my denim shirt. Like really obsessed. I think I may have a slight problem. If you want proof of my denim obsession then look no further than this look, this look, oh and this one too. See what I mean. Obsessed. Needless to say, I'm so glad that my beloved denim shirt transitions so well into the fall season. Finding different ways to style that bad boy is pretty much my life mission. I love the way it looks layered up with a cardigan. It''s the perfect solution for those days when a little light layering is a must. So that means that this denim shirt isn't going anywhere anytime soon and I'm not mad at it.

What I'm wearing:
Target cardigan
Forever 21 shirt
jeans from a local boutique
Payless shoes

Thanks so much for reading...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...