Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekly Roundup


Hope you all are having a good day so far, here's this week's roundup in case you missed a post.

Monday: A simple, classic, back to the basics look was posted. I love this look and a good maxi skirt is essential.


Wednesday: A throwback pastel summer look was posted. I love all the colors in this outfit because they really make me happy.


Thursday:  Check out this post to see why I've been loving Khloe Kardashian's style.


Friday: I posted a few of my thoughts were posted on Friday. I just started typing and this post was what came out. I love being able to open up and share my thoughts and feelings. This blog isn't only about fashion.

Saturday:  My Fall Lust List was posted on Saturday. These items are definitely on my wish list. What are some things you're wanting for the upcoming fall season?


There you have it, this week's roundup. Be sure to check out any posts you may have missed and also come back here tomorrow for something new. As always thanks for reading and have a good day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...