Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekly Roundup


It's been a busy week for The JaToya Chronicles. I'm not sure how I did it (or how I had time for it) but I managed to post everyday this week and twice on Wednesday. I'm really proud of myself, but as the quote above says, there's no such thing as being too busy, if you truly want something you'll make time for it. That's so true for me and this blog. I want it, so I make time for it. Enough rambling, let's get to the roundup.

Monday: A very casual outfit was posted. I love this look because I don't feel like getting dressed up every single day. 

Tuesday: I talked about my favorite fall lipsticks. This was such a fun post for me because I love my lipsticks. What are some of your favorite ones?


Wednesday: I talked about hurting someone intentionally and an incident that happened with my sister. I also did the Liebster Award tag which was so much fun. I got a lot of great comments from you all as well. 

Thursday:  I talked about my love for black pants and posted a look that I love. 

Friday: I posted another outfit that I love featuring a tribal print shirt. Oh and my favorite sandals ever!


Saturday: I posted a quick thank you for all your lovely comments. I truly thank you all and I'm excited to keep blogging. I'm having a blast.

That's it for this week's roundup. I know it was pretty long, but make sure to catch up on any post you may have missed this week. As always, I'll be back tomorrow with an all new post. See you then!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...