Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chasing Summer...


I'm going to miss the days when its warm enough to throw on a pretty summer dress and sandals. I'm literally chasing summer and holding on these warm and sunny days. I love finding new ways to style my favorite denim shirt and I think pairing it with a dress I've had forever, gives it a whole new look. As I've said before, denim shirts are so versatile and an essential in my wardrobe. Seriously one of the best purchases I've ever made. I'm obsessed with this summer look. Here's to summer and not wanting it to end. 


What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 shirt
Wal-Mart dress
Payless shoes
Dooney and Bourke purse


Thanks so much for reading and have a good day!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...