Tuesday, July 23, 2013

OOTD: Casual kind of day


Every once in a while a girls just gotta throw on a comfy tank top, shorts, and a pair of sneakers. She's gotta put her hair up in a messy bun and call it a day. Well for this OOTD, that's exactly what this girl did. I love days where I just throw something on and still manage to look cute. I think I achieved that with this look. There's really not much else to say. I wanted to keep it real with you guys and show you that not everyday is a full on glam look for me. And besides, I live in Texas. It's too hot to even breathe sometimes. I'm lucky if I even feel like getting dressed somedays. So I hope you guys enjoy this keeping it real OOTD. Let me know your go-to casual look.

What I'm wearing:
An extremely old tank top from Walmart (don't judge me), old jeans that I cut into shorts from who knows where, and my favorite gray Vans.
Remember to follow me on Instagram @thebudgetfashionista. I post a lot on there. Xoxo










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...